COVID-19 Information & Resources
GUIDELINES FOR RETURNING TO IN-PERSON SERVICES
We can’t wait to see your smiling faces back in the Community Life family room. If you feel comfortable joining us to worship in person, here are some of the safety measures we will be putting in place.
- Additional Gathering Space: Our tightest service turn will be between 8 am and 9 am services. The foyer will be open to allow for social distancing while waiting for the 9 am service to end. To ensure that we have enough space, we will also set up hospitality stations outside under the portico with shade and bottled water to help space folks out while we wait to enter the building.
- Service Flow: Instead of passing an offering basket during the service, attendees are encouraged to participate in recurring giving, giving on-line, or utilize one of the giving boxes now mounted on the walls near each of the exit doors.
- Seating: Families will be seated as family units with at least 2 seats between each family. We will set every other row, to allow 6 feet to properly social distance.
- Masks for staff and volunteers: Staff and volunteers are required to wear masks unless on stage or while presenting a lesson; being sure to maintain proper distancing if a mask is not worn.
- Masks for attendees: All attendees over the age of 6 are strongly encouraged to wear masks unless medically unable to. We have no desire to turn Sunday into a political forum or medical symposium about masks. We have an opportunity to do no harm and do good by simply wearing a mask. We will have plenty of masks on-site for those needing or forgetting to bring one.
- Sanitizations Stations: Multiple sanitization stations containing hand sanitizer will be set up throughout the building.
- Touchless Greeting: Greeters and Navigators have been asked to greet you with a smile and wave, but to refrain from any form of contact during this season.
- Open Doors: All entry and exit doors will be either propped open or will have an attendant working the door to limit contact on surfaces.
- Additional Cleaning: Bathrooms, Doors, and high contact areas will be cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after services.
For those struggling with the decision to return at this time due to health concerns: Despite our best efforts to clean and provide a safe environment, there is no way that we can eliminate the risk of a person contracting COVID-19. With this in mind, we strongly encourage anyone who is not comfortable with rejoining at this time, to not attend. This includes those with any medical concerns that put you into an at-risk category. We will continue to offer our Sunday services online and look forward to expanding additional points of connection as we expand our online presence and work to connect more people to Jesus.
How can Community Life help you during this time?
Please click the button below.
Are you ready to serve?
Please click the button below to get started.