Presented by LandrumHR at Community Life United Methodist Church
Friday, May 4, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live from Atlanta to hundreds of locations around the world each year, Leadercast brings together some of the most recognized and respected global leaders to create a leadership experience unlike any other.
LandrumHR hosts the live simulcast and invites you to experience the event in your business community.
Leadercast Live focuses on the leadership issues most relevant to today’s leader. It is a pairing of inspiring messages and rich interaction with fellow leaders who are being intentional about raising their standard of leadership, through a creative, energetic and memorable experience. Leadercast exists to serve leaders across all industries and various career experiences so they leave this event better equipped to take on their next challenge.
The theme of this year’s conference is, “Lead Yourself”. What does it look like to lead yourself? How can you intentionally develop your own leadership skills and style? What qualities do you hope to embody as a leader?
The Leadercast Live 2018 stage will highlight leaders who will answer these questions and explain the power and importance of leading yourself first so you can lead others well. Leadercast Live allows attendees to improve their own personal leadership journey with tips for self-evaluation and self-growth.
- Mae Jemison – NASA Astronaut, Engineer & Physician
- Ian Cron – Bestselling Author, Psychotherapist, Enneagram teacher and Speaker
- Andy Stanley – Leadership Author & Communicator
- Jim Loehr – Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute
- Michael Hyatt – Author, Speaker and CEO of Michael Hyatt & Company
- Carey Lohrenz-The First Female F-14 Pilot, Speaker & Trainer
- Jen Bricker – Acrobat, Aerialist, Author, and Speaker
- Catherine Hoke – Founder & CEO, Defy Ventures, Author
- Joe Torre – Inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY
‘A Leadership Conference You Don’t Want to Miss.’Forbes